Friday, January 16, 2009

Product Endorsement

I think there are some women who wish they were lesbians, but can't get past heterosexuality.
It's warmer in Alaska than most of the United States. Crazy that. Sorry Chicago, looks like you've got the wost of it. Even the northernmost town in Alaska is above zero (Yesterday, Barrow, AK and Boston, MA were both at 9 degrees. Chicago boasted -12 degrees). It is currently 43 degrees in Anchorage. And 40 degrees in Biloxi. And they've had more sunlight. In fact, it's still dark here.
And yet work has still been delayed. It was canceled yesterday.
It has been determined that I am a carrier of global warming.
Call me if you're interested in running science experiments.
Yak-Tracs are amazing. It didn't stop me from slipping completely, but definitely stopped me from falling. While strolling through town yesterday, the Yak-Trac on my left foot slipped off and suddenly I had no traction on that side. When reapplied, I started bouncing around like a billy goat.
If these weather patterns continue, don't hesitate, go get yourself some Yak-Tracs!

1 comment:

  1. Not only will you cause WWIII, you're also causing global warming. Good job, there.

    ReplyDelete